Whether it is developing, building, renovating, investing or managing property, The Mathews Company has a proven track record of providing quality services to its broad range of clients.
- Ownership interest in 1.3 million square feet of office, industrial, multifamily, and
- 42% office
- 38% industrial
- 16% multifamily (174 units)
- 5% retail
- Holding terms from two to 20 years depending on goal of project
- Transactions range from typical real estate investment ventures to complex
- The Stahlman Building development required the acquisition
of the building from Metropolitan Development and Housing Agency,
negotiated parking arrangement in the new Metro Nashville Courthouse
garage, HUD 221(d)(4) financing, historic tax credit equity, and
income-restricted units. The total development cost was in excess
of $25 million.
- Baker Donelson Center development included joint venture partnership structure,
multiple layers of air rights and subsurface rights, tax increment financing
for a parking garage and public park, and construction-firm debt financing.
The total development cost was in excess of $42 million.
- Gibson Guitar transaction required a joint venture partnership with W.P.
Carey for the sale leaseback of a nine-building, multistate office and
manufacturing portfolio for $22.4 million while two buildings were under