The Mathews Company develops projects for clients with specific needs and meets market demand with speculative building opportunities. The firm has the experience and capacity to develop any commercial property type from concept to completion and has the resources and relationships to minimize development costs.
The company also acquires properties when it can add value by utilizing the full scope of its real estate services. The Mathews Company has extensive experience with direct acquisitions and complex partnership structures, and enjoys longstanding relationships with top tier financial institutions at the local and national levels. It has partnered with both individual and institutional equity investors, not only in acquiring and developing properties, but in managing them or serving as an adviser to the property owner.
In recent years, the Mathews Company has executed:
- Development of 120,000 square-foot office building,
- Disposition of 174 historic downtown residential units
- Acquisition of 10,000 square-foot suburban Retail Center
- Redevelopment of 100,000 square-feet of urban and suburban office buildings
- Acquisition of 25,000 square-foot urban mixed-use office/retail building
- Development of 65,000 square foot historic mixed-use office/retail corridor.